Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fjord fun!

I am absolutely LOVING our new fjord filly. She's super sweet, smart, quiet, and is quite the talker. She's whinnying at me constantly. I've read a lot of things about the breed, and she is no exception. After meeting Daffney, you can't help but fall in love with the breed! I swear she was born spook-free! I took several photos of her yesterday, and will add some here. I need to get a page for her on our website pretty soon...life's just been a little busy! On another note, I took our boarder horse, Natage to his new boarding facility yesterday. It just wasn't working out here...he needs a more quiet horse to be with. At 30, with one eye, he's very timid. I tried him with Kissy too...which is when he decided NOT to be timid. He finally had a horse he could pick on, and after a couple hours, he did. He's such a nice horse, and after seeing his new buddy Reggie and him together yesterday, I think it will work out for him there. He couldn't be at a nicer place than he is! And Daffey has been here two weeks now, and I'm falling in love with her more everyday. I am SO lucky to have her! Anyway....here's a few pics of our fjord, Daffey.


0 comments: