Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Head in the clouds...

And another hobby....staring through the telescope. Last night, from midnight till 1am, I was outside with the telescope, looking at Jupiter. Of course, it looks MUCH better through the telescope than it does in this pic...since this pic consisted of me taking my regular camera, pointing it through the eyepiece of the telescope, and taking a photo. You can still tell what you're looking at, but through the telescope, the stripes on the planet were so perfect, so vivid, nothing like the blurred view in this pic! Ok....just a glimpse into my world. Back to the farm blog! I am just enjoying some late nights while I can...it has been a nice, relaxing summer. But next week, we go back to school and work. Summer is coming to an end for us... :(

0 comments: