Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome!

I thought it might be fun to start keeping a blog to keep track of happenings here with our critters and life related to them. Fun things are happening this year, or will be eventually! Will be slow going at first, but we'll see what gets accomplished!

I will start with introductions with each of our critters....and us.

My name's Angie, and I live here with my husband, Jeff, and my son, Alex, and our menagerie of animals. I am a stay-at-home mom, Alex is 6 years old, and just about done with kindergarten, and Jeff works in construction. We have 5 horses (1 Arabian, 2 Quarter Horses and 2 minis), 2 mini donkeys (with a baby on the way), and 5 cats (3 house cats, and two in the barn). We also have 9 chickens, all young white leghorn-type hens. We live near Madison, Wisconsin on a small hobby farm.

My hobbies include my animals, of course, and my family, biking, photography, reading when I have the chance, and designing websites. I enjoy horseback riding and just being in nature. I also have NO building skills, so another hobby of mine is trying to keep my hubby busy when he's got time at home (which isn't very often!)

Anyway....that's enough about us......I'll get started on the introductions! You can always see more about our critters on my website at http://www.glacierridge.com! One of our mini donkeys is due to have a foal in August, and we're quite eager for that arrival!

0 comments: